Contenido de la página
How to make the famous KFC Dominican Pica Pollo (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
The Pica Pollo is a rich fried chicken, in this case, we will introduce you to the Dominican version of this rich recipe, accompanied by fried green banana and ketchup.
Ingredients for Chicken Chop KFC
- 12 short chicken thighs.
- 1 small red onion (halved).
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 3 bouquets of parsley.
- 2 teaspoons of salt.
- 1 garlic clove.
- 4 cups frying oil.
- 1 cup flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Pica Pollo Making Process
- Our first step will be to boil the chicken in a large pot, in which we will also add the onion, lemon juice, parsley and a teaspoon of salt and garlic.
- When our chicken is cooked but firmly we remove from the water, remember that you can store the broth for another meal.
- Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Now a frying pan heated with oil over medium heat.
- Cover the thighs with the flour mixture, not too much.
- Fry the thighs in pairs until golden brown. Put the meat in the oil using a colander to prevent you from splashing. Place on a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Finally we serve with tostones and ketchup.
Preparaste esta receta?Déjanos saber como estuvo!