Contenido de la página
How to Prepare the Best Sigh for Cakes (Pastels)
The best sigh recipe for Biscuit, a delicate texture, perfect for our biscuit
Ingredients to prepare Sigh
- 2 egg whites at room temperature.
- 1/3 cup super-thin sugar, for sigh.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, corn stare.
- 1/4 teaspoon tartar cremor.
- 1/2 cup sugar, for caramel.
- 1/4 cups water.
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional.
Steps to Sigh Biscuits and Cakes
- We get a stand mixer and with the wire attachment we beat the whites for about 30 seconds at low speed, go increasing the speed to medium and beat until they acquire a white color and very fine foam, with 3 minutes would be enough.
- Add the fine sugar, corn starch and tartar cremor, whisk until it forms peaks, with 5 minutes is enough.
- Meanwhile, prepare the caramel by mixing sugar and water and boiling over high heat. If you have a caramel thermometer (which I recommend if you haven't done this before) boil until it reaches 112OC [235 F]. If you don't have a softball thermometer (it will be thick but still transparent and halved and have a very slight caramel color. View notes.) Make sure it doesn't burn or start to change to a gold color.
- Now slowly and with a fine splash we add the caramel to the whites, then the vanilla extract, while you are beating at high speed, all this until everything is well incorporated and attention the sigh should have firm peaks and much will concentrate in the center of the wire attachment.
Ración: 6gCalorías: 99kcal
Preparaste esta receta?Déjanos saber como estuvo!