Contenido de la página
How to Make Meatballs Beef (Quick Recipe)
Recipe of Meatballs Beef, it is obvious that each country has a different version, this time we will prepare the Meatballs Beef in the style of the Dominican Republic.
Ingredients for making Meatballs Beef
Para las albóndigas
- 2 pounds of ground beef.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 breadcrumbs.
- 1 small red onion, grated or in small cubes.
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove.
Para la salsa
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1 small onion, diced.
- 2 chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 black pepper, chopped.
- 2 spoonfuls of capers.
- 6 large chopped tomatoes.
- 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- 1 1/2 cup of water.
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried regano.
- 1 salt, or to taste.
- 1/4 pepper, to taste.
Steps to prepare Res Meatballs Beef
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs, knead with your hands to mix well.
- Now we add two tablespoons of mixture to the hands and give ball shape, repeat until the whole mixture is used.
Steps for Salsa
- Heat a large frying pan, add oil over low heat, then add the onion and let it cook while stirring until it turns transparent.
- After the first step, add the garlic, pepper, and capers and continue stirring until hot, then pour the tomato sauce and tomatoes, add water to finish this point.
- Cook until it starts to boil. Place the meatballs in the sauce carefully. Cook covered until cooked (about 10 min.), turning them frequently. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- And ready, you can serve with rice.