Contenido de la página
How to Make Lobster Roll Recipe
Lobster Sandwich recipe is better known as Lobster Roll Connecticut style, a traditional New England food where this rich seafood abounds.
Lobster Roll Ingredients
- 12 ounces lobster tails, steamed, meatless and minced.
- 4 teaspoons butter.
- 4 hot dog buns.
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives.
- Come out to taste.
- Black pepper, freshly ground.
- Lemon slices, for garnish.
Steps to make Lobster Roll
- To start, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and heat the cut sides of the hot dog bread, and let it toast until golden brown, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- After removing the bread add the missing butter, bring the heat to low and when it has melted, place the lobster and stir continuously to coat the lobster with butter.
- When completely covered with butter, remove the lobster, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finish, stuff the toasted breads with the lobster and garnish with chives and serve with sliced lemons to squeeze.
Ración: 4gCalorías: 455kcal
Preparaste esta receta?Déjanos saber como estuvo!