Pumpkin Lasagna Recipe with Ham and Cheese
For the Sauce
- 1 garlic clove.
- 1/4 cup of light cream cheese.
- 1 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Salt taste
For the Filling
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion.
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped celery.
- 1 cup of tomato in cubes.
- 1/4 cup of corn grain, canned yellow and drained.
- 1 teaspoon of ground oregano.
- Salt taste
- Enough aerosol oil for greasing.
- 6 1/2 centimeter thick sliced pumpkins.
- 1/2 Packs of Ham, of your preference.
- 2 cup of Manchego cheese, grated.
- Enough finely chopped parsley.
- Enough salad of your choice.
How to prepare Lasagna
- For the sauce, blend the garlic with the cream cheese light, whole milk, and enough salt, until a consistent mixture is obtained.
- Pour the sauce into a hot saucepan over low heat and cook until the consistency becomes thick while still moving. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For the filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan, saute the onion and celery, i.e. keep over medium heat while still moving, until the vegetables show a bright color.
- Add the tomato, yellow elote, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes, and remove from the heat. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a rectangular baking dish or a little olive oil with aerosol oil. Assemble the lasagna, first place a layer of pumpkin slices, then white sauce to cover, vegetable filling, LALA ham slices® Plenia® Turkey Virginia, and finally the grated manchego cheese.
- Repeat the above process until the refractory is filled and finish with cheese on the surface. Bake for 25 minutes, at 180oC.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, cut and serve hot. Accompany with a green salad.