Contenido de la página
Yaroa is a combination of ground beef seasoned with mayonnaise, ketchup, and placed on a layer of fries, and in many cases, it is also possible to replace it with ripe banana.
The greatest consumption of this dish is in the streets (street) by young people who when leaving parties or nightclubs go-to quick food points, carts, stand, etc. To counteract alcohol they usually consume this type of dish. La Yaroa became known in Santiago, the Dominican Republic.
How to make a French Fried Potatoes Yaroa
Ingredients to make French Fried Potatoes Yaroa
- 1 pound potato, cut into strips to fry.
- 1/4 cup ground beef.
- 1/4 cup chicken in Band-Aids.
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce.
- Salt and Pepper.
- 6 ounces danish cheese in fine slices.
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar.
- 3 tbsp ketchup.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise.
- 2 teaspoons of oil.
Steps to make a French Fried Potatoes Yaroa
- Start by heating the oil in a frying pan and add the meats and chopped onion, salt, and pepper. We let cook well for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and then pour in the water, let it cook until it consumes the water and is salted.
- We proceed to fry the potatoes abundant oil, let cook until golden brown, when ready we drain.
- When the meat is ready, we mix the mayonnaise and ketchup, add it on top of the potatoes and let bake until the cheese melts.
Last Updated on septiembre 20, 2022 by Yodeimi Gómez