Contenido de la página
Chickpea with Spinach Diabetics Recipe
A rich nutritional dish excellent for diabetic people, chickpeas with fresh spinach, we add ready-made legumes to make the preparation faster, a healthy and nutritious dish.
Ingredients for Chickpeas with Spinach
- 650 grams of cooked chickpeas.
- 250 grams of spinach.
- 12 garlic cloves.
- 3 teaspoons of sweet paprika.
- 125 milliliters of water.
- Olive oil.
- Come out to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
Steps to prepare Chickpeas with Spinach
- Start by peeling and chopping the garlic, put a little oil in a pan and add the garlic, cook over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add the paprika and see, add the chopped spinach and a little salt to taste, then add plenty of oil or 125 ml of water this is for the spinach to cook, then leave it for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chickpeas and bake, let them cook for about 5 minutes more and ready, you can serve them.