Baked Chicken Wings Recipe with Honey and Soy Sauce
Ingredients to make Baked Chicken Wings with Honey and Soy Sauce
- 8 Chicken Wings.
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sesame seeds, lime peel zest.
For the Sauce
- 2 spoonfuls of soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup or BBQ sauce.
- 2 spoonfuls of honey.
Steps to prepare Baked Chicken Wings with Honey and Soy Sauce
- In a bowl add the chicken wings along with a little salt and pepper to taste, add the 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and stir.
- Continue stirring with tweezers, spoons, or with your bare hands so that the wings mix very well, (remember to wash your hands properly).
- Proceed to cover the wings with film paper and let them rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes, the longer the better.
- Now preheat the oven to 200oC with heat up and down as well as the fan.
- Place the chicken wings separated from each other with the skin facing up on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Now proceed to place the tray in the oven at medium height and you should bake them for about 10 minutes.
Pasos para preparar la Salsa
- While the wings are in the oven we prepare the sauce, we only mix in a small bowl the soy sauce, ketchup, or BBQ sauce with the honey.
- Returning to the oven with the wings, we remove them and turn them with a few tweezers and reintroduce it for the same time.
- Take them out again, paint them with a cooking brush on top with the sauce, turn them over, paint them again over and again oven about 5 minutes or until you see that they are golden and to your liking. In total, the baking usually is between 25 and 30 minutes.
- Serve well together on a plate and sprinkle on top of sesame seeds, little chopped chives and zest of lime peel.