How to Make Chicken Chili Tacos
- 2 corn tortillas.
- Chicken chili cooked in a slow cooking pan.
- 1/4 cheddar cheese, grated.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream.
- 2 tablespoons pickled onions.
- 1 tablespoon spring onions.
- 3 slices of avocado.
Steps to Make Chicken Chili Tacos
- Start by placing a frying pan over medium heat, minutes later heat the corn tortillas on both sides until they are hot.
- About 2 minutes after adding the preheated chicken chili, put it in the center of the tortilla.
- After this, we add the cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Put the pickled onions and scallions.
- Finally, we serve warm with a few slices of avocado.