Contenido de la página
Carrot Cream Recipe with Macadamia Nuts - Diabetics Recipe
A simple recipe to make carrot cream and macadamia nuts for diabetics, green ingredients based on carrots, leeks, onion, and a touch of ginger.
Ingredients for Carrot Cream
- 450 grams of carrots.
- 1/2 liters of vegetable broth.
- 50 ml of milk.
- 40 grams of macadamia nuts.
- 1 purple onion.
- 1/2 Leek.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Salt to taste.
- Powdered ginger.
Steps to Make Carrot Cream and Macadamia Nuts
- Start by peeling the carrots and cut them into slices, the same process with the onion and leek, and also chop the macadamia nuts.
- In a frying pan with oil, saute the onion and leek, then add salt and pepper.
- Now add the carrot, macadamia nuts, nutmeg, and grated ginger.
- Stir in the vegetable stock in the casserole. Cook over medium heat, when it starts to boil kitchen for 15 minutes more. Add the milk, mix. Crush with a blender.
- Ready, turn to serve the carrot cream with a little olive oil, if you want pumpkin and chives pipes too.