Contenido de la página
Recipe for Quesadilla with Jamaican Flower
Quesadilla Ingredients with Jamaican Flower
- 1 cup of Jamaican Flower
- 4 cup of water.
- 2 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 finely chopped marinade chipole.
- 8 ounces of manchego or shredded cheddar.
- 8 flour tortillas.
Steps to prepare Quesadilla with Jamaican Flower
- We start by cooking the Jamaican flower in the 4 cups of water to moisturize the flower when it starts to boil we remove it from the water and proceed to strain it and store it.
- Place a medium skillet, heat with oil over medium heat, add the onion slices and cook while moving from time to time until they start to caramelize.
- Now add the hydrated Jamaican flower and chipotle chili, season with a pinch of salt, and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
- To assemble the quesadillas, heat the flour tortillas in a comal over low heat, only until the tortillas are soft. Put 2 to 3 tablespoons of grated cheese on each tortilla with 2 or 3 tablespoons of Jamaican flower stew. Fold the tortillas in half. Heat the quesadillas in the comal, turning occasionally, until the cheese melts.
- And ready, serve and enjoy.
Last Updated on septiembre 20, 2022 by Yodeimi Gómez