Contenido de la página
How to Make Fish Soup (Full Recipe)
Fish soup is that unusual recipe in our kitchen but that is always welcome that Homemade Fish Soup at any time regardless of the weather.
Fish Soup Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds of fish in small pieces.
- 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Lemon juice.
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced.
- 1 large carrot, sliced.
- 1 cup of diced potatoes.
- 1 cup of auyama in cubes.
- 1/2 gallons of water.
- 2 sprigs of coriander.
- 1 1/2 spoons of salt, to taste.
Steps to Fish Soup
- To start in a deep saucepan we mix half the fish (see notes), oil, lemon juice, garlic, and half the Aoyama, and then the water.
- Cook covered over medium-low heat until Aoyama and heads are cooked and unseeded, which would take about 25 to 35 minutes. Then remove from the heat and strain, dissolving the Aoyama into the liquid if I have any whole pieces and discard the solids.
- Pour the broth obtained in the previous step into another pot, add the carrots, potatoes, coriander and the other half of the remaining Aoyama. Cook covered over medium-low heat until vegetables are cooked through.
- Almost to finish add the remaining fish, boil covered until the fish is cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes. In the end, it should be close to the middle of the original liquid, if it is very dry add a little water and let heat and in case this very liquid allows more liquid to evaporate.
- Season with salt to taste and serve.