Contenido de la página
How to prepare Cauliflower Pizza - Recipe for Diabetics
To take care of the consumption of calories, Cauliflower Pizza is excellent and quite perfect for diabetics, cauliflower in addition to providing a high folic acid content also helps keep cholesterol level in balance.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 cauliflower, cleans and cuts into small pieces.
- 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper..
- 1 cup wheat flour.
- 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- 1 cup of cherry jitomato, halved.
- 1 pimiento amarillo, cortado en tiras.
- 1/2 cup of tofu to sprinkle.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 pinch of oregano.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 pinch of pepper.
- 10 basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to Make Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Now process the cauliflower in a food processor until it gets a medium-thin powder.
- Now we place the cauliflower in a bowl and dehydrate in the microwave for 4 to 6 minutes at maximum power.
- Mix cauliflower with egg, salt, pepper and flour.
- Now on a tray with waxed paper, spread the cauliflower dough with a rolling pin until a circle, then bake for 20 minutes until odd.
- Remove the cauliflower base and add tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, yellow pepper, tofu, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Garnish with basil.
Last Updated on septiembre 20, 2022 by Yodeimi Gómez