This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and the GDPR, I inform you that the personal data you provide will be treated confidentially. I only collect the personal information necessary for the service I provide, which is specifically requested and provided by the user on a voluntary basis. At no time will they be transferred to third parties and will be used only for the purpose they were collected.
Contenidos de la página
- 1 1. Data controller
- 2 2. ¿What personal data does the website collect and for what?
- 3 3. Exercise of ARCO rights
- 4 4. ¿How long do I keep your data?
- 5 5. Data secrecy and security
- 6 6. Security breaches
- 7 Multimedia Files
- 8 Who We Are
1. Data controller
I, Yodeimi Gomez, am responsible for the processing of the data collected on this site. You can contact me at [email protected]
2. ¿What personal data does the website collect and for what?
The user does not need to provide any personal data to browse the web. Below I detail these issues in cases where personal data are collected.
2.1 Guest reviews
2.2 Newsletter subscription form
I use a contact form to join my subscription list, through which I collect your name and email address. This data is necessary to identify the user so that you can receive my newsletters. Subscribers receive information about the publications and contents of the Cooking Code and, in a timely manner, commercial information about info products of their own and equally related to the culinary world. Under no circumstances will advertising be sent about third-party products or services.
3. Exercise of ARCO rights
With regard to the data collected, you can exercise the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999.
- Right of access. You can confirm whether this website processes your personal data, as well as access it.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request rectification if your data is inaccurate or to complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure. You can request that your data be stopped without undue delay, among other reasons, because it is no longer necessary or consent has been withdrawn.
- The right to limit the processing of data. You can ask that your personal data not be applied to the processing operations that in each case would correspond.
- Right to data portability. You can request that your data be transmitted to another controller, whenever this is technically possible.
- Right to object. You can object to the processing and ask me to stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights by written request to [email protected] with the subject “Low data”, accompanying, in any case, a copy of your national identity document, passport or another valid document that identifies you. I remind you that all newsletters also include an automatic unsubscribe link.
4. ¿How long do I keep your data?
Personal data (subscribers, users who make comments…) are retained from the time the user provides it until they are unsubscribed or requested to be deleted. The data collected by Google Analytics cookies is retained for 24 months.
5. Data secrecy and security
I undertake to use the data, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
6. Security breaches
I am committed to adopting reasonably adequate security measures to detect viruses, brute force attacks and code injections, as well as to work with reliable and proven reputable vendors. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, I cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in your computer systems (software and hardware).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Are
We are a page dedicated to sharing recipes of kitchen you can see our history here.