Recipe Oat Juice
Cold Oat Juice Ingredients
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- 1 litre of skim milk.
- 1 cup sugar, maybe you won't use it all.
- Juice of 3 lemons (lime).
- 2 cups ice cubes, optional.
Steps to Make Refreshing Oat Juice
- Step 1 is Cool: Mix oats, milk, and liquefies at high speed for about 3 minutes, while adding sugar to taste, strain and dispose of solids if desired.
- Now let's cool down: Bring your drink to the fridge until it's cold. Lugo that after a few hours you remove from the freezer and add the ice, the lemon juice slowly and you are stirring at the same time.
- And ready you can serve immediately.