Contenido de la página
How to Make Shrimp and Rice Soup with Tostones (Recipe Dominican Style)
Shrimp and Rice Broth are also known as Shrimp Asopao and today we are going to prepare it in the style of the Dominican Republic, the controversy of this dish is that they do not know if it is healthy or sinful, but what it is, is tasty.
Shrimp Asopao Ingredients
- 2 pounds raw shrimp peeled.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 large onion (cut into cubes).
- 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- 1/2 cup black peppers (diced).
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley.
- 2 cups tomato sauce.
- 2.5 liters of boiling water.
- 2 teaspoons of salt (optional).
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 1/2 cups rice.
- 1/2 carrots, diced.
- 1/2 cup green beans.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Orange or spicy sauce, optional.
Steps to Make Shrimp Asopao
- We started by taking a third of the shrimp and cut into tiny pieces.
- Now in a large cauldron, we heat the oil over low heat and let it cook by stirring the onion, garlic, peppers, parsley until the onion becomes clear.
- It's our turn to add the shrimp to the cauldron, and we'll saute stirring for a few minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, lemon juice, and start mixing well.
- Add 1/2 gallon of boiling water and 1 teaspoon of salt, and increase the heat to medium.
- Well now importantly, we add the rice, carrots, and beans and the trick of always stirring regularly, then add water when necessary to keep the same water level until the rice is white.
- Almost finished, add the remaining shrimp and cook until they start turning bright pink.
- We taste and season with pepper and salt to taste if it's to your liking and serve hot accompanied by anything you like, it can be avocado, tostones plus orange sour.
Ración: 6gCalorías: 560kcal
Preparaste esta receta?Déjanos saber como estuvo!