This recipe is also available in: Español (Spanish)
I know that many of you have heard of Pico de Gallo Sauce, or if they have at some point made this recipe. Well, today we’re going to use it to make a rich Mixed Grain Salad Recipe, we will use different grains such as: Red, black and white beans, corn, chickpea.
This Mixed Grain Salad recipe have a lot of proteins because of all the different types of beans that we’re going to use, within the main protein is the iron, it also counts many carbohydrates, the corn contains antioxidants, anyway, it’s a source of vitamins and minerals this Mixed Grain Salad Recipe.
Mixed Grain Salad Recipe
- 1 years of red beans, black and white too.
- 1 years chickpea.
- 1 years corn.
- 1/2 red onion, bites.
- 1 green chili pepper, bites.
- 1 red salad tomato, bites.
- Vegetables to taste.
- 2 Lemons.
- Come out to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- Ground oregano, to taste.
- Green oil, to taste.
- To start chopping the onion, green chili pepper, tomato and vegetables in small squares, leave it in a container.
- Now we uncover all the cans and take out the water, add the grains to a large bowl and remove them.
- What continues from here to overtake is to mix, mix the grains and then add the ingredients that we chop into small pieces.
- We proceed to squeeze the two lemons to acquire a small juice, this liquid is added to the container where all the seasonings are.
- Now add, oregano, pepper, salt and green oil and continue mixing.
- Ready, we can serve with a main course, and you will see how much you will enjoy.