This recipe is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Contenido de la página
There are recipes kitchen that can never be missed in the, one of these dishes is the Cutlet Meat Locrio Recipe, we going to use cutlet meat and is that this recipe is so popular and loved by Latinos and mainly Dominicans, has a rich knowledge that this recipe is cooked up to 2 times a week.
When we go to cook the economy of the ingredients is something super important, this is also why the Cutlet Meat Locrio is a leader in Dominican tables, for the ease of acquisition, ease of preparation, and speed.
So keep reading and find out step by step how to make the best Dominican-style smoked cutlet meat locrio, we will show you the traditional recipe so that you can enjoy it to the fullest.
How to Make Cutlet Meat Locrio Dominican Style Chuleta
- 2 lb of cutlet meat normal or smoked.
- 3 cups rice
- 5 cups of water.
- 2 Tablespoons of oil, extra virgen.
- 1/2 chili pepper green or red.
- 2 garlic cloves
- Oregano to taste.
- salt to taste.
- 1/2 cup of onion.
- 1 cup tomato sauce, optional.
- We start with the preparations, chop the onion and while we do these steps, light the cauldron over medium heat.
- We continue cutting, adding the green or red chili pepper, cut into strips.
- Then we can cut the chop or cutlet, I recommend that it be chopped into squares.
- Add the teeth and garlic and mash as much as possible.
- Now we go to the stove, add oil to taste to the cauldron, when it is hot, add the onion, cloves of garlic, fry until the onion is golden and then add the cutlet meat, brown a few more minutes, and continue stirring until it is cooked a little.
- Then add the other missing ingredients, so that the flavors and smells are grouped, cook for 5 minutes.
- We pour the cups of water and when it starts to boil we can add the rice and the trick is to never stop stirring. When the rice consumes most of the water, lower the heat to low and cover. We left for about 20 minutes.
- And as simple as this, we uncover and see the magic, we can serve and enjoy the rich cutlet meat locrio.
Last Updated on August 3, 2022 by Yodeimi Gómez