Spaghetti Recipe with Shrimp and Creamy Sauce Pasta
Ingredientes del Espaguetis con Camarones y Salsa Cremosa
- 1 pounds of pasta.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- 4 garlic cloves, finely cut
- 1 white onion, finely chopped.
- 1 pounds of shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- 1/4 cup of white wine.
- 2 cream of milk.
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to Spaghetti with Shrimp and Creamy Sauce
- We start cooking the spaghetti in water for about 8 minutes, we remove from time to time so that the spaghetti is released.
- When the pasta is cooking, saute the garlic and onion in the oil until the onion is clear. Add the shrimp and sauté until completely changed from grey to pink. Stir in the tomato paste and sauté for another minute. Add the wine and let it reduce. Pour in the cream and cook over medium heat for 8 more minutes.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce, sprinkle onions and serve.