Esta receta también está disponible en: Español (Spanish)
Contenido de la página
Creamy Chicken Recipe will be today’s dish, a delicious, creamy and juicy filling of Chicken Breast that can be used to fill in your cakes and snack, or if you’re not able to serve this Creamy chicken as a meat dish in your food.
On any day of the week, on our kitchen it may take a companion for our dishes, well, this is the post you need, creamy chicken breasts is a rich filling for your cakes or to refill your favorite empanada dough, you’ve come to the right place.
Thesecreamy chicken breasts it has a delicious, soft taste that will leave you speechless, without wanting to use the cell phone while you are taking each tablespoon.
Besides, there’s more secrecy, this rich recipe for Creamy Chicken Breast you can serve it as a meat independent, with boiled cassava, a mashed potato o french fries.
How to make Creamy Chicken to Fill Snack and Cakes
- 4 chicken breasts. 1.8 lb
- 2 twigs of parsley. more extra, chopped to garnish.
- 2 teeth of nice garlic.
- 1 1/2 teaspoonful salt. to taste.
- 2 teaspoonful butter.
- 3 white onions. 1.3
- 2 teaspoonful flour.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Mix the breasts, coriander and garlic, then add water to coat and add a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper. Then boil the chicken until soft, add more water if necessary. Cools to room temperature.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, Remove chicken from water (you can store this liquid and use it in soups). Crumble the chicken into thin strips.
- In a frying pan heat the butter over a very low heat, add the onion and cook until they become transparent. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is hot. Sprinkle the flour and mix well.
- Add the milk and cook until the liquid turns into a thick sauce. Remove from heat and mix with parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if you find it necessary. Serve hot as a separate dish or cool to room temperature before filling empanadas and cakes.